Never Ending Nights

For where there is light, There must be darkness, Neither can exist without the other...

Today was a good day...

Well I'm at college to get my progression form from my Level 2 Diploma... And the day is going well so far... Today I'm feeling much better then before... since I was sick for the past couple of days and wasn't able to go out often... But at least now I'm able to go out without my medicine and I'm still standing...

Today I met you and showed you the video... I really hope you like it and I know I was suppose to show it to you on your Birthday... but I was scared I wouldn't be able to see you and thus wouldn't be able to give it to you... I really hope you like it... Also I passed to you the card I got and I know... I didn't know which was the correct side and signed it wrong... Oh well... cant blame me for trying?

Right now that's all for now... and maybe ill continue when I get back later... till next time readers... Jia Ne

Song of the Day:
Only Hope - Switchfoot

Reason:
Well unlike the version done by Mandy Moore, I also kinda like this version because it was done in a different and unique way unlike the one sang by Mandy Moore and even though its the original singer I still like both of them all the same :)

0 comments: