Never Ending Nights

For where there is light, There must be darkness, Neither can exist without the other...

Answerd Questions...

OK, I always noticed sometimes I would always be unable to answer questions my friends ask me... like... "who is your best friend?", "what are your hobbies?", "Are you seeing anyone?" or even "what makes you happiest in life?"... Some of these questions just really bloody annoys me and I think it might help if I answered some of them I guess...

Let's get started shall we?;

1. What race are you? You don't look like you are from around here (surprisingly I get this kinda often...):
- To be honest? Even I don't know the answer to that question... On my IC it says Malay but yet I don't feel like a Malay... I'm actually a Eurasian with many different blood from other races...

2. The name Zenji, its a unique name, is it your nick name? did you make it up?
- Yes its a unique name, and it can be considered to be my nick name and my grandmother gave it to me a long time ago... when I started finding an interest in the Japanese Culture...

3. Your Grandmother gave you that name? does this make you part Japanese?
- According to my grandmother, there were some traces of our family being descended from the Japanese but it will always be a mystery to me...

4. So what are your interest? do you have any hobbies?
- Well... I like rollerblading and drawing. And I tend to talk to much if that counts as an interest... Oh and I cant forget singing... yea singing...

5. So now a family question. Who in your family are you closest to? and why?
- Well if you mean just within my family, I would say my younger sister Lara, she is always full of life and is the total opposite of me, but we do have similar interest.

6. OK besides your younger sister, are you close with your cousins?
- That's a pretty good question... I'm actually close with 2 of my cousins who are Fei and Roz. I use to be close with another one of my cousin... but... sadly... we just... grew apart...

7. Are you close with any of you Parents or Grandparents?
- I'm sort of OK with my dad and I'm on very good terms with my mum... which reminds me I haven't called her in awhile... Call her later... But I think the person who I was very close to was my grandfather... We use to sit down in front of the television after a dinner at his house and exchange life stories... Sadly... that's not an option anymore...

8. So do you have a best friend?
- I have many best friends... And usually I don't like playing favorites... But if I were to choose I would choose Gary... Even though our friendship started a bit late... he was always there for me... and he is a really great friend... Miss Ya bro...

9. So do you have a Girlfriend?
- Currently... No...

10. How many Girlfriends have you had?
- I think that's a bit personal... but I think... 9?

11. Have you ever been cheated by/cheated behind any of them?
- I think my first few yes... and I'll just leave it at that... and I never cheated behind their backs...

12. Have you ever been in Love before?
- Yes... Hell Yes...

13. Do you mind telling us her name? and a bit about her?
- I wont tell you her name... but I can tell you this... She is the most wonderful... intelligent... the most strong hearted... and beautiful girl I know...

14. Do you still love her? and does she love still love you?
- Ofcourse I still love her... She was one of the only people who believed in me... she helped me with the impossible... she stood by my side when I needed it... and... I hope... she still loves me too...

15. Wouldn't you want to get back together with her?
- More then anything... but... like she told me... it will never work... because of her parents... it really saddned me... but if things did start to work out... maybe...

16. That is so touching... If she was here right now, what would you say to her?
- Well... I would say... Your the most beautiful... the most intelligent and strong hearted girl I met... You will always be here inside my heart... You will always be... my "Saiai No Hito"

17. So what you doing now?
- In my PJ and asnwering your question?

18. What are you plans for the future?
- Well... keep working towards the path I chose... support the girl I care about in anyway I can... And be a very supportive big brother to my younger sister... And rock out with my Band!

I think there were more questions but I'm too tired to remember them... I hope I'll be able to answer the rest of them later on... Till next time readers... Jia Ne...

Music of the Day:
S.O.S - Jonas Brothers

Reason:
It was one of the songs me and my band first preformed and we had a rocking good time preforming it.

1 comments:

Hey Zenji! Just a note to let you know tht Li-Sha has found your blog :D (and read your recent posts) lol