Never Ending Nights

For where there is light, There must be darkness, Neither can exist without the other...

To hell with it...

I'm so fucking pissed right now... I feel like I'm being used... I feel like I'm being taken advantage over... The people who take advantage of me don't care what I'm feeling and don't give a fucking crap what happens to me in the Process!!

I don't mind helping out... But some people make me go through a really big hassle and they don't care if the hurt me emotionally, physically, mentally or any other way I can think of!! And it is because of someone that I'm this way... That person doesn't know how hurt I am or how angry at "the person"!! I feel like hurting that person but I made a promise that I would control my anger and rage... And I wont do it...

For I know no good would come out of it if I hurt the person so I'm just going to ignore that person and wont bloody care about "the person" any longer... for I cant take it anymore!! I've reached my boiling point and I cant carry on like this! I have my OWN life and I cant be a servant to YOU!! I am no bodies PUPPET!!

...*sigh*... I really need a hug now...


Music of the Day:
Faith - Kazuki Kato

Reason:
It was from his first Full Album and I really enjoyed it, I was a fan of his the moment his "Vampire" album was released and I continue to support his music career! (Note: I cant believe I missed his "InLove" Concert!! T.T )

1 comments:

Hey Zenji, I've read your recent posts...chill k..chilll >_< and cheer up alrite, hope your feeling better from when you first wrote that post.