Never Ending Nights

For where there is light, There must be darkness, Neither can exist without the other...

I dunno... lack of inspiration?

Yea like the title said... My creative mind isn't like it use to be... every time i get a new idea I have to immediately write/draw it before it fades out of my head... Most of the cause of this is the recent events that happened in my life... Some just hurt and cause me to lose what I was thinking about... And thus... ruins my idea in my head... and makes me drop the idea and not wanting to continue it...

And also...

When I went to the park in KLCC I wasn't mainly there to sketch some artworks... I was also there to think... I even cried when I was there... So many things are falling apart and I'm not sure if I can hold it up anymore... My legs have gotten weaker... And I am slowly weakening... To those people who want to see me fall... I haven't fallen yet... I'm going to stand till the end... No matter the cost...

0 comments: