Never Ending Nights

For where there is light, There must be darkness, Neither can exist without the other...

Life is starting to go down hill...

Lately things started to seem to go down hill from where I was now... Body had to bare through the hot weather and I kept sweating so much that even my bed was wets... My term is coming to an end and soon I'll be sitting for my first IT paper as a Level 2 Diploma paper... I'm actually happy with this semesters progression... I worked harder than I ever did in my past and now I cant wait to see the results of my performance this time...

But even a sunny day can be followed by a dark cloud... I remember that during one of the hot days... I think it was Tuesday... My whole body was dripping in sweat that as I was walking up my staircase and I tripped off my own sweat... I was knocked out for awhile but I'll be fine... I'm a big boy now... And also... me and the band wont be preforming for C2Age due to some problems... *sigh*... Not to mention my costume isn't done due to a lot of missing parts...

Due to these problems I cant seem to see the silver lining and lately its causing me a lot of stress... But I guess the good thing is that I finished all my assignments and even though for the Data Comm assignment I has to submit a day late but I believe the 1% lost wont matter much cause I know it was my best...

But I guess there was a silver lining so I guess that it wasn't all that bad... But yea the back of my head still hurts ><||

0 comments: